Would you like to have:
- Meals that taste as good as restaurant food? 🍽️🍨
- Your meal prepping be faster to make than getting take-out food? 🥡🥡
- Your testosterone skyrocket? ♂
This program is the fastest way to get high testosterone for those who:
- Don't have time ⌛
- Know nothing about cooking 👨🍳
- Need food to taste good 😋
- Need high testosterone like yesterday ♂
This program works!
I've done a testosterone optimization study with 63 men
They followed my specific reset diet for 7 days, with 4 foundational foods creating the bulk of the diet.
They kept track of 12 metrics and rated them on a scale of 1 - 10 on how they felt and improved. Here are the first 7-day results that these men got.
"Dramatic increase in energy, especially morning energy. Energy is more stable during the day as well, with less or no afternoon slumps. Felt like I could punch God." - Ryan
"Morning wood is suddenly there. On the second day's morning, I was standing in the kitchen making coffee, looking at this thing, and wondering when it's going to go down." - Mathew.
Libido and sexual function
"This reset has given me a real libido boost, morning wood like a teenager, and great performance in the bedroom." - Kevin
"I feel so calm all the time. Usually, I have slight anxiety and tension in public, especially when interacting with others and making eye contact. That's completely gone now and I can go about my day and do what I need to do with a confident smile on my face. It also feels like I'm giving off this confident vibe/aura that others pick up on." - Ken
"I halved my nootropic use, since my ability to focus increased remarkably." - Gustavo
"I used to wake up 4-5 times per night to urinate and struggled to get deep sleep. Since starting this diet, I only get up once to pee and I fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer. And now I wake up more refreshed because of it." Alec
Motivation and drive
"It's difficult to have motivation and be driven when you have brain fog and low energy. This diet dramatically improved my energy and desire to work on and improve many aspects of my life, such as business, family and physique." - Marco
"My ability to tolerate stress is way up. I'm surprised by how small things used to throw me off. Now I can handle most stressful things with ease. The world is not going to end." - Joseph
"I'm down 1% from 16 to 15 in just 1 week by following this diet. I felt like I wasn't even trying. Excited to see the long-term results!" - Quin
"Digestion has been great with these foods, which is good since I have IBS. No brain fog from these foods and I could focus all day long without an issue." - Robert
"It's very easy to budget with these foods, which is very important nowadays." - Peter
Quite a few men have messaged me telling me that this diet helps them to budget and stay on the easy applicable and enjoyable diet.
"I didn't expect this, but my overall achiness is down from a 4 to a 1 in just 1 week." - Hector
The fastest way to high testosterone
This diet works. The proof is in the pudding (which some of the recipes taste like).
The reason it works is because we:
- Add in testosterone-boosting foods
- Eliminate testosterone-lowering foods
- Blast the system with testosterone-boosting nutrient
The awesome part is that this 7-day diet will only cost you $70.
For added transparency, this is the testosterone food pyramid we'll be working off.
Your concerns answered
I don't have time and/or I'm lazy
This whole course is built around simplicity and speed. The recipes provided can be made in less than 5 min. The testosterone snack list is all instant food that requires no prepping. The testosterone-boosting micro workouts can be done in 1 min.
Most of the other tips and tricks provided can be implemented together with other things that you are already doing. For example, instead of drinking coffee while checking email in the morning, rather go outside with your coffee, get sunlight and check your emails on your phone.
I don't know how to cook
Most of the recipes provided consist of 2-4 ingredients and require no cooking expertise. They can either be consumed raw, blended or prepped in the microwave.
I don't want to make my own meals
One example of a meal is an egg shake, consisting of milk, eggs, fruit, honey, etc. It can be combined and blended in less than 5 min and it tastes amazing. It's very simple, time effective and delicious.
No recipe requires cooking like you're familiar with, such as what your mother or wife used to cook like.
I don't do shopping
I provide you with tools that save the recipes and create instant grocery lists that you can order online with one click. No need to go to an actual store. But if you do go to a store, daily/weekly grocery lists are automatically created based on your meal plan that you can take with you or your phone or print out.
I won't know if what I'm doing is right when I change my diet
You'll get access to a private forum where you can talk to and ask questions of like-minded people. You also get text support with me where you can send me questions or photos of your meal for feedback and guidance at no extra cost.
This will be hard
Everything is done for you; recipes, meal plans, 30-day starting guide, supplement list, grocery list, direct support and guidance, etc. I want you to succeed so I'll do my best to help get you to your goal.
I don't know which supplements to buy
You get a supplement list with the best supplement stack for increasing your androgens. As well as links to the best high quality and pure supplements that will give you the best results.
My clients always ask me
"How long will it take for me to see results?"
The answer: It varies.
What I mean by that, is when you start implementing these things, you can notice one area of your life improve in the same day, even in the same hour. Other benefits will take days to build up; others, weeks to materialize.
All I can say is that the more consistent you are, the faster you'll see improvement. Getting this ball rolling has a snowball effect. As it gains momentum, it becomes harder and harder to stop it. It keeps rolling and building until your life is completely changed for the better. This also means that everything gets easier.
What I can also say is that you are bound to see improvement if you implement even 1 of these things. It's impossible not to notice improvements with these tactics.
What you'll get
- Video instructions on how to do it
- Video recipes on how to make the foundational foods
- Troubleshoot vids on how to find replacements/alternatives
- Access to private discord, where you'll get all your questions answered.
- eBook on which dietary and lifestyle habits are the best for boosting testosterone and how to maximally optimize them.
- List with 5 testosterone boosting stacks with links to pure extract, plus guidance on how to take them.
- Instant snack list with guidelines
- 13 simple recipes for any meal in less than 5 min + tools for instant grocery lists, meal plan creation and instant-cart checkout
- Guidelines on how to streamline recipes, grocery list creation, weekly planning and online instant-cart checkout.
- Bloodwork recommendations, how to analyze them and modulate them if needed.
- 7 offensive food groups to avoid as well as good alternatives.
- 30-day text support with me to solidify your diet in terms of food selection, brand selection and meal composition.
- Mood & confidence-boosting exercises that you can do anywhere without equipment in less that 5 min exercises
If you don't see improvement in 1 or more of these aspects:
- Mood and well-being
- Morning wood
- Mental energy
...in 7 days, you get your money back.
Here is an example of just 1 of my high testosterone days
I wake up as the sun comes up after a refreshing, deep night of sleep.
The first emotion is excitement about the day and not depression, avoidance and unfulfillment.
I roll over and kiss my beautiful wife with whom I had amazing le sexy time with the previous night.
Each morning after waking I enjoy a glass of milk in the sunlight. I get my thoughts ready on what I want to accomplish that day. I experience no feelings of stress or being overwhelmed. "Stress" is an opportunity rather than an opponent.
The rest of the day is a blend of enjoying activities I like, such as creating content, planning, spending time with my son and wife, being active, lifting weights and spending some more time with my son and wife.
When testosterone and other androgens are high, you experience stress resiliency, life enjoyment, drive, motivation, enthusiasm, loads of energy, high libido, calmness and centeredness. When you work towards a goal, progress goes smoothly.
I know everyone would want to be in an optimal state where they are the peak version of themselves in order to excel in each aspect of their life that they want.
One of the biggest regrets is not doing enough. Letting life slide by you. Not reaching your peak and prime when you had the chance.
Luckily, men peak in their 30s and 40s and can maintain high testosterone into their 70s and 80s. It's rarely ever too late.
Why not start today and crush life for decades to come?
I haven't always had high testosterone
Let me share with you my story of going from low T poster boy, to a high T man!
Let's start from the beginning.
This was me in high school.
I was the definition of low testosterone.
- I was puny (low/no muscle mass)
- Zero confidence
- Zero social skills
- Afraid - I struggle to make eye contact with others. I couldn't speak my mind even if someone asked me if I wanted to say something.
- Couldn't approach women, so I just stared at the ones I liked like a creep. I couldn't even approach the easy ones. The ones you know you don't want as a long-term partner.
- I had no drive in life. My grades sucked since I didn't study hard enough, because I didn't have any drive or vision.
- Very insecure. I wanted to fit in and not be seen. On one hand, I wanted to dress and behave "good" so that others would like me, yet I didn't want to do anything to stand out. If someone wanted to give me a compliment because something stood out, that extra attention would make me feel very insecure and I rather wanted to avoid it.
- I would lay in bed at night fantasizing about beating up my bullies, but never had the guts to stand up for myself and behave like a man in the first place.
- I masturbated chronically since I didn't have the guts to control myself and channel that energy into something else
- I couldn't stand up for myself. An embarrassing story is that I was intimidated and scared of my cousin that was younger than me just because he had a more intense personality and energy. If someone called me out, I would just let it slide and hoped they don't punch me. Another embarrassing incident was when a guy grabbed me by the collar. I grabbed him back. He told me to let go of him and I DID!!!! I felt like such a wimp.
The only time I felt good was when I was either doing parkour alone outside or playing games, hiding inside.
In college, I started lifting and looking better. But despite my exterior looking better, my interior was still broken. You might think that I had confidence, and yes I did...when I had a lot of alcohol in me. No alcohol, no confidence.
Any time I had to do something fearful, like talk in front of the class, I would sweat profusely and my posture would deteriorate, screaming BETA!!
Then I discovered weed. I drowned my loneliness, insecurity and unfulfilledness by smoking weed daily with my stoner buddies. What better to do than surround yourself with like-minded people so that you don't grow!
Instead of learning a new sport, meeting new people and going on adventures, I blew all my money smoking weed and drinking alcohol. What a waste!
I started to suffer from anhedonia and low-grade depression, where things I used to enjoy didn't feel/seem that exciting anymore.
I was still chronically masturbating and not having the courage to build new relationships with anyone. Even if I was interested in a topic, I wouldn't ask the person more about it, since I had too much anxiety. Shameful!
Another embarrassing/frustrating/ridiculous story was when I had the opportunity to learn from a chemistry professor who was also a bodybuilder. He was open to teaching me about supplements, exercise, etc., but because I was so shy/afraid/anxious, I avoided him. Even when he was friendly and wanted to approach/greet me, I scurried away like a weirdo. He probably thought I didn't like him and I missed out on that opportunity.
And the worse is that a lot of guys do the same with girls/women they like. They are just so shy or anxious that they can't approach the girl. Thus the girl thinks they are not interested or are just a weirdo creep.
- I couldn't stand up for others. I still feel humiliated about it. When my wife's dad disrespected us and specifically her, I didn't say or do anything. I submitted. That boils me up inside.
- Low energy
- Really unhappy - you can just see it beaming from my face on the photo on the right. I cringe looking at these photos.
- Had low libido and a long refractory period. My wife and I only had le sexy time about every 1-2 weeks and each session didn't last very long since I suffered from premature ejaculation. After blowing my load, I became agitated and mean, sometimes for a couple of days afterward.
- I didn’t see much value in myself.
- Still had anxiety and no confidence.
When it started to change
The catalyst for change happened when I married my girlfriend (now wife) and started working in the family business.
There I got interested in their supplements. This leads me to discover testosterone.
I was like: "You want to tell me I can become confident, build muscle, get strong, become likable, get amazing hard wood, have glorious le sexy time, and become a manly man just by optimizing testosterone?! SIGN ME UP!!!"
From there I started experimenting and researching like crazy. Diet, lifestyle, supplements, everything.
1 year after starting to research and experiment, things started to change and improve. As I implemented what worked, I noticed exponential results.
Since then I have completely flipped how I was.
- I'm stress-resilient
- No more porn or masturbation. I channel that energy into my life, business and relationship with my wife.
- A lot more muscle mass
- No problem speaking my mind
- Taking leadership
- I have a LOT of energy
- I feel creative and want to work and improve all aspects of my life
- Sleep is amazing
- Our le sexy time life is amazing. Our average sessions are at least 30min.
- I’m able to continually make progress in the gym
- Depressive episodes are gone
- I enjoy everything I do to the maximum
- I’m always looking for ways to have more fun and grow
- Life seems optimistic instead of dark and cloudy
- I don’t feel intimidated or fearful. I can make eye contact, start a conversation, and say what I want to say since I have no anxiety and know my value. No more inner trembling.
Boy am I happy I have high testosterone now!
I cringe looking at my old photos and recalling those memories. However, the past doesn't define us. We need to learn and use that pain to encourage change.
Fixing low testosterone was easy. I just needed the right tool and methods of implementation. Once I got that dialed in, everything fell in place.
Is there an area in your life where you are frustrated because you don’t know how to implement the right thing? What should I do, how should I do it, when should I do it, etc.
You can dive in and learn these things for yourself, but why not ask an expert that has been researching this (and helping others with the same problem) for nearly a decade. If your car breaks down and you don’t really know how to fix your car, would you rather take it to a professional mechanic or try to fix it yourself after watching YouTube vids?
The expert will get you sorted in no time since that’s what he does for a living.
- If I don't take action today, where would I be in another month or another year?
- If I had all the tools/knowledge available, would I implement it? Is this a good time for me to make these kinds of changes?
- Am I ready to experience improvement right now?
If you're ready, grab life by the horns and get the ball rolling!